PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website [www.strix.com/kettlecatalogue] (referred to as “our site”).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us.
- By using our site you accept these terms.
- There are other terms that may apply to you.
- We may make changes to these terms and/or our site.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site.
- How you may use material on our site.
- Our trade marks are registered.
- Do not rely on information on our site.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
- Rules about linking to our site.
- Which country’s laws apply to these terms and any disputes?
Our site operated by Strix Limited (referred to as “our” “us” or “we”). We are registered in the Isle of Man with company number 1259 C and have our registered office at Forrest House, Ronaldsway, Isle of Man IM9 2RG. Our VAT number is GB 000 0073 70.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on +44(0)1624 829 829.
If you do not agree to these terms, you cannot use our site as you will be unable to access it.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our or our partners’ products, our users’ needs or our business priorities.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use only and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The ‘Strix’ name and device and the flying owl device are our registered trade marks. You are not permitted to use them or any of our unregistered trade marks without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue (direct or indirect);
- business interruption (direct or indirect);
- loss of anticipated savings (direct or indirect);
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation (direct or indirect); or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- If you are a consumer, you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Our site is hosted in the United Kingdom. We recognise that users outside of the United Kingdom may access this site and such users agree that their use of this site and compliance with these terms is subject to and governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction without exception. The laws of any other country shall not apply.